Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Alone, But not Lonely

I walk a lonely road the only one that I have ever known......Don't know where it goes but its home to me and I walk alone. You’ve probably heard that line a thousand and one times over....well go figure? I get a funny feeling it comes from deep inside I get all mad and angry, wanting to go and hide. He (my doctor) calls it depression; people say it's just me. But these thoughts (SMH) and feelings, no one will ever think or feel :( Some say I'm psycho, some say I'm just weird. It's like I'm a different person, the old me just disappeared. I get really edgy and want to end it real bad, or am I dead already? Then I get an a headache, the Headache, followed by a sad feeling. I wish I could get help! I wish it would go away!! I wish I could go away!!! Start a journey in solitude and end it in oblivion. Maybe if I prayed real hard (snickers), It will some day, I will someday, until then.........I walk a lonely road, but I’m not Alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment